Thursday 5 June 2014

Participation - I am always ready for gym, always bringing my gym strip and showing up for class. I always try my hardest during class and never give up. I think I am stronger when we play games like hockey, soccer and baseball. I am my strongest at these 3 sports because i am motivated to get better at them. I always try to pick something on choice days that will make me stronger and also I try to choose something I would enjoy also.

Social Responsibility and Contribution to the Class - I try to encourage people to try their best during class, I also help people too during class. I think I am honest during class when it comes to the score. I also help outside of school me and a few of my friends help little kids learn how to play hockey.

Healthy Living- My fitness scores over the year have increased which are good. On the beep test i increased from 7.5 at the beginning of the year to 9.2 on the last one i did. They have taught me that if i work hard i will improve. I am involved in a lot of extra curricular sports. I play a lot of ice hockey and ball hockey. In ball hockey i play for team BC and team Canada

Overall I think i deserve an A for letter grade and a G for work habit because i work hard and I am always ready for class. also because i do things outside of class as well.




Social Responsibility and Contribution to the Class-

No comments:

Post a Comment