Wednesday 9 April 2014

semester 2 mid term for gym

In gym i think i deserve a G for work habit and an A for a letter grade because I am ready for gym everyday with my gym strip and mental preparation. I think i am a leader too helping others in the activity that we are doing. Also I work hard and try my best during gym class. I have noticed that I have improved the most in my running and upper body strength fitness on Tuesdays and Fridays really help and so do the things i do outside of school. on Tuesday and Fridays i also have dryland training and the rest of the week i have a mixture of ball hockey and ice hockey. For ball hockey i play major but i also play junior ball hockey and for ice hockey I am playing spring and 3 on 3. Days that i have off me and my friend usually work out for about an hour. I try to work out as much as i can because I am trying to get ready for my ball hockey trip to Slovakia.

No comments:

Post a Comment