Thursday 16 January 2014

Gym midterm Report

This year so far has been really good for my fitness level I've noticed that I have improved a lot. Fitness activities at school and outside of school have helped. One thing that shows I have improved is the beep test at the biggining of the year I got 7.3 which is not that good but in early December I got 8.6 which is a lot better but still needs improvement. I think if i keep working hard in gym and work hard outside of school i could do a lot better on the beep test and any other fitness activity i do.

Outside of school i play a lot of hockey 6 days a week which includes 2 dry land sessions 2 games and 2 practices. At dry land i notice i don't get really tired as quick like i used to and i notice my strength physically and mentally have improved. Also because I'm a goalie i have to go down and get up really quick and i can do that now which is good.

I think overall i deserve a G for work habit and at least a B for letter grade because i always try my best on fitness days and also on non fitness days. Also I am always prepared for class always bringing my gym strip. My personal goals are to get a 10 on the beep test by the end of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Thoughtful and thorough post Ryan. I like how you've drawn connections between your activities inside and outside of school. Given the frequency and density of your hockey-related commitments, I suspect that you are enjoying improvements to your fitness on account of them. I'm interested in hearing more about what you mean by 'improving mentally'. Are you referring to mental toughness? Thanks for the maturity and consistency that you bring to class Ryan. I'm glad that the program is serving you.

    ReplyDelete